1. Quit relying on others for my happiness and sense of self-worth.
2. Allow myself to make mistakes.
3. Learn sign language.
4. Stop trying to read everyone’s mind, it can’t be done.
5. Perform a kind deed to at least 52 strangers without expecting anything in return (One a week).
6. Don’t be confined by rules, break them every once in a while.
7. Expand my horizons and try at least 5 new adventurous things (ie. snowboarding, a new language, wrestling with crocs, mud wrestling)
8. Raise my GPA to a 3.75 for the Honors Program this semester.
9. Quit comparing myself to others, we are on a different path altogether.
10. Mend things with my father before it’s too late.
11. Learn not to take what others do or say personally.
12. Stop worrying about things that are out of my control.
13. Release negative emotions and limiting beliefs.
14. Learn to trust others and leave myself vulnerable again.
15. Quit trying to be perfect.
It's been said that writing down your goals make them more attainable. This isn't the sort of list you can just "check off" and say you've acheved each, but rather a process of growth which I hope to carry on for the rest of my life. I cannot wait to see what 2012 has in store for me. Bright days are up ahead.