This is Megan's SECOND time getting my name in a blog swap...such a small world.
I must say, I hashtag #loveit
She spoils me WAY too much! Let me just dish on the contents of my box...
1. Bath & Body Works lotion, body wash and Heavenly Angel spray- Gotta love having a Limited Brands hookup ;)
2. Lotsa candy- she knows all about this girl's sweet tooth!
3. Target gift card- holla!
4. Marie Claire mag
5. Beautiful scarf- reminds me of the sky :)
7. Yummy smelling candle
8. Color changing straws- perfect for my Miami U tumbler
9. Fashion band-aids- If you saw my eyebrow bone a couple weeks back, you'd know this girl's need for first aid
10. An insulated Mason jar- never seen one , can't wait to sip some Arnold Palmer's out of it!
Go visit Meg-- she's the older, cooler version of me :) I promise you'll love her as much as I do!
This month was special in that Kaitlyn paired girls within their states to give them the opportunity to have blates with each other. (blates: blogger + date) I unfortunately didn't have a chance to go on one with Melissa but I hope to in the near future (we're literally 40 minutes apart!) Now of course my cousin and I didn't require a Blate considering I can go cook dinner and watch Pitch Perfect with her any time my little heart desires :)
I kinda missed the memo on the theme of Cara Box this month. Forgive me Melissa, this is my first time. I hope she enjoyed her goodies from me regardless :)
I am really digging this Cara Box swap and the mission behind it. Who's ready to sign up for next month? You can do so on Wifessional's on March 1!