A visit to the United Kingdom is incomplete without a trip to Milton Keynes, a large town in the Borough of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. Established in 1967 to deal with the problem of growing housing congestion in London, the town’s founding principles aimed at developing an attractive town with opportunity and freedom of choice. To explore the beauty and uniqueness of this town, book yourself into one of the luxury hotels in Milton Keynes, such as Mercure Milton Keynes Hotel, located close to the Stadium and offering world-class amenities. These hotels also offer easy access to the various tourist attractions in and around the town of Milton Keynes, besides offering a comfortable and luxurious stay.
Places to Visit in and Around Milton Keynes
Established by an act of parliament, the town of Milton Keynes has a lot to offer in terms of lush greenery, variety of fun activities, museums and several other attractions. One of the best ways to explore this town is on foot, while staying at a hotel with free parking & electric car charging points.
Dubbed as the Buckinghamshire capital of shrubs by The Guardian, the town houses near Milton Keynes Stadium, Bletchley Park, Xscape and several other attractions that are worth a visit.
- Offering intriguing insights into the story of code breaking and the development of computers, the museum at Bletchley Park provides valuable information about the lesser known heroes of World War II. Hotels near Bletchley Park are thronged by visitors who wish to explore this wonderful museum and other attractions in and around Milton Keynes.
- Offering many exciting activities is Xscape, which has a Snozone with real snow, iFly and Cineworld plus, along with an indoor swimming pool, gym, several restaurants and cafés. There is some fun activity for people of all age groups right here.
- For people who love indoor climbing, a visit to Big Rock Hub is highly recommended. An attractive alternative to the boring gym routine and normal exercises, the hub makes climbing a fun exercise and is a must visit for adventure lovers.
- Woburn Safari Park is where you can see numerous species of wildlife roaming free, including the southern white rhino, elephants, tigers, black bears and thousands of other species.
- A not to be missed place is the Silverstone Circuit, a famous motor racing circuit and the current home of the British Grand Prix.
- A trip is incomplete without shopping and the Central Shopping area in Milton Keynes offers hundreds of shops and department stores to choose from.
Home to the national headquarters of several international firms, Milton Keynes is ranked as one of the most attractive places for business, after London. Make your visit to this beautiful town a memorable one by choosing to stay at a hotel near Milton Keynes Stadium, for easy connectivity to London and other destinations in the UK.